Support links are currently in beta. Please reach out with any feedback or issues with this feature.
What we'll cover in this support article:
What is a request link?
The request link allows you to earn money from your followers by taking requests directly on your profile. Sell goods and services from a single place and integrate with Square or PayPal.
How to use a request link
Monetizing requests from your followers is a great way to earn money. Collect money without the extra page load directly on your Campsite.bio profile. Check out some tips below:
- Make sure to do some research with your followers to see how much they'd be willing to pay. If your price things too high, you may not get any successful transactions.
- Make sure your request labels are clear and concise.
- If you want your requestee to explain their request, make sure to toggle on the setting in your request link.
- Make sure to collect the proper amount for taxes. You can set an inclusive tax rate in the request link settings.
Adding a request link
Before you add a request link, be sure to connect your payment provider on the settings page. A connected payment provider is required to set up your link.
- Go to your admin page
Click the "Explore Links" button and select "Request"
Select the payment provider you would like to use.
Add a label and modify any settings of your new request link.
- Switch the toggle in the bottom left corner to enable your link
- All done! Visitors can now request a service or good from you.
Still, have questions? Contact us.